Hospitals sometimes discharge patients with very little notice, leaving families to scramble to solve immediate needs like transportation home and transitioning into a new routine. If you live out of town or responsibilities don’t allow you to transport your family member home, ComForcare can help. We can provide one-time care services or continued care plans, which include a nurse’s evaluation of needs, a personalized care plan based on the evaluation, and fall prevention and home safety checks.
Our popular "Hospital to Home" package assists those who need a ride home and need help getting settled in.
This package includes:
- An experienced, reliable caregiver who meets your loved one in the hospital room or discharge area
- Transportation home with stops for picking up prescriptions or groceries
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Receiving and disseminating discharge plans
- Bed tuck service
- A debriefing phone call to the family
We also offer TOC packages for people of all ages who need transportation and care after an outpatient procedure.