It is difficult to watch how dementia affects a loved one. As a family caregiver, you may feel isolated, overwhelmed and exhausted. While no one knows your loved one better than you, most family caregivers do not know how to make dementia care easier and more effective.
ComForCare Home Care provides support and guidance through this journey. Through our DementiaWise program, we deliver custom, in-home care services designed to make your loved one’s days better, while preventing or reducing any challenging dementia behaviors. This means better days for you too!
With the help of our specially-trained caregivers, our non-medical home care services allow individuals with any type or stage of dementia do more of what they enjoy in the familiarity and comfort of their own home.
Throughout your journey with us, you can expect that we will:
- Work with you to determine the care services that meet your loved one’s needs for safety and well being.
- Create a therapeutic daily routine in which every aspect of care for your loved one is customized to meet his or her personal preferences and ensure comfort and optimal functioning.
- Deliver exceptional home care services which focus on best practices that prevent and manage difficult dementia behavior, increase quality of life and extend the time your loved one can enjoy living safely at home.
- Help create more positive emotional experiences for your loved one, which translates into fewer behavioral difficulties, better moods and overall better care outcomes.
- Provide recommendations to prevent falls and accidents through our dementia home safety evaluation.