Our hiring process is one of the most thorough in the home care industry.
To ensure we hire only the most reliable and trusted caregivers, each applicant must:
- Pass our caregiver skill set assessment
- Participate in personal interviews
- Have previous employment and personal references verified
- Have professional licensing verified
- Pass criminal background and driving record checks
- Participate in a full skills orientation
- Demonstrate understanding of Universal Precautions, including proof of negative TB test
Every ComForcare caregiver is:
- Experienced, trained and receives on-going home care training and education
- Meticulously screened and tested
- Insured and Bonded
- Covered by general liability, professional liability and workers' compensation insurance
- Bound by the Client Bill of Rights
- Directed by the client's personalized care plan
We maintain consistent staffing levels to meet the requirements of our clients. Service is available 24/7/365. We can provide same-day service, one-time service agreements and long-term care arrangements. We also offer transition of care service packages that include transportation home after discharge from a hospital stay or outpatient procedure.
To help develop strong, trusting relationships between clients and caregivers, we carefully match clients with caregivers whose interests, life experiences and personalities complement their own. Finally, as part of our quality assurance, our nurse will oversee and evaluate the caregiver and care recipient to ensure the best possible situation.